Groups that play together,
work better together.
Sky Ranch is an inspiring workspace
and a wilderness playground.
Remove yourself from the daily grind. Recoup, regroup and reenergize your common goals. We offer a distraction-free environment that enhances your connections to one another. Sky Ranch is beautifully suited for your relaxation, your play together and your work as one. Prepare your own meals or choose one of our preferred Caterers, whether Gourmet, Organic or Outdoor Western BBQ. Our hope is that you when you leave your passions and goals are enlivened and your spirit uplifted!
- All Season Day Use: Includes The Atrium, break-out rooms, kitchen and dining area, Group size 6-28.
- Winter Retreats, October 31st – May 1st: Exclusive use of the Lodge with accommodations for up to 14. Minimum Group Size 5, no minimum night stay.
- Summer Retreats, May – October: Exclusive use of Lodge plus accommodations under canvas for up to 24, Minimum Group Size is 12, (two-night minimum stay).
- Amenities Include: Comfortable folding chairs, tables, Wi-fi throughout The Lodge, large TV screen, whiteboards and markers, flip charts, coffee and tea, and bottled water. (Fees shown do not include Catering Services or special equipment.)
"Sky Ranch is absolutely gorgeous and accommodates every type from the “glamper” to the “lodger” in style and comfort. During our four-day work retreat our every need was graciously accommodated. The recreational opportunities, including an amazing disc golf course, all within walking distance, can’t be beat.
Thank you, Susan & Chris, for being such incredible hosts while we planned our work to save and protect our planet."
P.S. Maria’s meals were incredible.
— Kim Porter
- Team Building
- Leadership Training
- Staff Retreats
- Corporate & Non-Profit Board Meetings
- Special Interest Groups
"Thank you so much for hosting the University of Montana's, "Pursue Your Passion" Retreat. Your hospitality and space was a perfect fit for connection, openness, support, and purpose. There is no other place more conducive to these goals. We’ll be back."
— Morgan Slemberger